Animal damage prevention has often been hindered by the lack of adequate animal damage prevention equipment. Wildlife Damage Control seeks to end this problem by providing only the best products and equipment. If you are wondering why more items are available, the answer is because there aren't a lot of good ones out there. We would suggest you do check our our Store for other products.
Chimney Caps (chimneys are the animal trap that people don't think about)
Dryer and Exhaust Vent Covers Pricing & Ordering Information
Keep birds out of your dryer vents and other exhaust vents with this easy to install product. Made of durable plastic, comes in white only. Don't use hardware cloth to screen dryer vents as the lint build up will reduce exhaust flow and possibly cause a fire.
The Scare Crow Pricing & Ordering Information
This sprinkler is motion sensitive. It only sprays water when its motion sensor is activated. It is said to be effective in scaring animals away from protected areas. We would love to hear your comments about this device. Don't use at times where the water will freeze.
Porcupine Wire: to reduce animal climbing or perching
Off-Line Ordering Information
While we encourage the use of our secure on-line ordering system. Click Secure. We understand how some of our customers have concerns with on-line credit card purchases prefer to pay with money orders etc. For those of you who wish not to use on-line ordering please follow the instructions below.
To determine the total cost of the purchase please follow these steps.
1. Click the purchase online link of the product you wish to purchase. (Don't worry you will cancel before the transaction is complete).
2. You will be taken to the Miva Secure Server. Put the number of the items you want in the Quantity form. Then Click Add to Basket. The page will reappear. Then click in the upper right hand corner "Checkout"
3. You will be asked if you want to create an account. Simply click "Place Order Without Account". Then type in whatever you want for your name, street address, phone number and e-mail. Just be sure that with your fake e-mail you set it up as email@example.com. The computer doesn't know if it is a real address or not. But it does recognize if it isn't set up properly.
4. Type in the correct City and State and Zip Code. This information is used by the computer to determine shipping costs.
5. Click "Continue". When you submit the information, (most of which is fake) you will be forwarded to a page that gives you options for shipping. In the shipping section, click the arrow. A form will come up that will list the prices of the various ways you can have the product shipped to you.
6. Click "Continue" and you will be forwarded to a page that will total the cost of the product and shipping. At this point, simply leave the site or turn off your browser. Note you have not put in your credit card number or even your full address. You can now send a money order to our address below. Or if you wanted to fax or call in your order, you will know what the total cost of the item(s) will be.
Disclaimer: WDC seeks to provide accurate, effective and responsible information on resolving human/wildlife conflicts. We welcome suggestions, criticisms to help us achieve this goal. The information provided is for informational purposes only and users of the information use it at their own risk. The reader must consult state/federal officials to determine the legality of any technique in the reader's locale. Some techniques are dangerous to the user and to others. WDC encourages readers to obtain appropriate training (see our informational literature at our Store ), and understand that proper animal damage control involves patience, understanding that not every technique/method works for every situation or even 100% of the time. Your use of this information is governed by this understanding. We welcome potential users of the information and photos to simply ask for permission via e-mail. Finally, WDC welcomes e-mail but understand that all e-mails become property of Wildlife Damage Control.