You are probably thinking, I have tried those traps before and they don't work. Or perhaps your neighbor tells you how much success he has had with chewing gum or grub control. The fact is, trapping is the ONLY EFFECTIVE MOLE CONTROL developed. All the research says the same thing. Traps not only work but they are the only effective method to control moles.
And the other advantage with trapping is that there are no more pesticides and chemicals being sprayed on the soil and grass where your children and pets play.
Let me be frank with you. Trapping moles is easy. Unfortunately, it is also easy to make simple mistakes that interfere with your success. This is why you need professional instruction. The author of this video is a master mole trapper. In fact, trapping moles is what he does. He doesn't control any other wildlife. He is consulted by biologists and researchers because of his intimate knowlege of moles.
If you want to learn how a professional traps moles then this video is for you. You will be taught by one of the nation's leading mole trapping experts on how to use the harpoon and scissor traps to catch moles. Why not learn how to control moles the environmentally friendly way? Order your copy today! See below!
On-Line Ordering: Click ONLINE
For off-line ordering scroll below.
Off-Line Ordering Information
While we encourage the use of our secure on-line ordering system. Click Secure. We understand how some of our customers have concerns with on-line credit card purchases prefer to pay with money orders etc. For those of you who wish not to use on-line ordering please follow the instructions below.
To determine the total cost of the purchase please follow these steps.
1. Click the purchase online link of the product you wish to purchase. (Don't worry you will cancel before the transaction is complete).
2. You will be taken to the Miva Secure Server. Put the number of the items you want in the Quantity form. Then Click Add to Basket. The page will reappear. Then click in the upper right hand corner "Checkout"
3. You will be asked if you want to create an account. Simply click "Place Order Without Account". Then type in whatever you want for your name, street address, phone number and e-mail. Just be sure that with your fake e-mail you set it up as email@example.com. The computer doesn't know if it is a real address or not. But it does recognize if it isn't set up properly.
4. Type in the correct City and State and Zip Code. This information is used by the computer to determine shipping costs.
5. Click "Continue". When you submit the information, (most of which is fake) you will be forwarded to a page that gives you options for shipping. In the shipping section, click the arrow. A form will come up that will list the prices of the various ways you can have the product shipped to you.
6. Click "Continue" and you will be forwarded to a page that will total the cost of the product and shipping. At this point, simply leave the site or turn off your browser. Note you have not put in your credit card number or even your full address. You can now send a money order to our address below. Or if you wanted to fax or call in your order, you will know what the total cost of the item(s) will be.
Disclaimer: WDC seeks to provide accurate, effective and responsible information on resolving human/wildlife conflicts. We welcome suggestions, criticisms to help us achieve this goal. The information provided is for informational purposes only and users of the information use it at their own risk. The reader must consult state/federal officials to determine the legality of any technique in the reader's locale. Some techniques are dangerous to the user and to others. WDC encourages readers to obtain appropriate training (see our informational literature at our Store ), and understand that proper animal damage control involves patience, understanding that not every technique/method works for every situation or even 100% of the time. Your use of this information is governed by this understanding. We welcome potential users of the information and photos to simply ask for permission via e-mail. Finally, WDC welcomes e-mail but understand that all e-mails become property of Wildlife Damage Control.