The Bird Gard PRO uses actual woodpecker distress calls recorded on microchips (no tape to wear out). Each unit has 8 different calls. This is NOT ultrasound. These are actual audible distress calls. Put the device on a timer so it turns off at night so as not to disturb your neighbors. You can easily program whatever combination of calls you want. By adding an extension speaker with a 100ft. cable to the Bird Gard PRO, one unit will repel woodpeckers from all four sides of an average size home.
Bird Gard units that we ship include the Downey Woodpecker distress call.
Users of this product have said that they have had great success with the product
to drive away the Downey Woodpecker. Be sure to use the predator/raptor sounds
as well. The combination of the distress sounds and the predator/raptor sounds
adds to the effective of the product, especially on a long-term basis.
To learn about the pros and cons of non-lethal woodpecker damage control and about other woodpecker damage control methods--click woodpeckers.
To order click Online
Power AC adapter 6 foot cord.1 yr. warranty on parts.
Off-Line Ordering Information
While we encourage the use of our secure on-line ordering system. Click Secure. We understand how some of our customers have concerns with on-line credit card purchases prefer to pay with money orders etc. For those of you who wish not to use on-line ordering please follow the instructions below.
To determine the total cost of the purchase please follow these steps.
1. Click the purchase online link of the product you wish to purchase. (Don't worry you will cancel before the transaction is complete).
2. You will be taken to the Miva Secure Server. Put the number of the items you want in the Quantity form. Then Click Add to Basket. The page will reappear. Then click in the upper right hand corner "Checkout"
3. You will be asked if you want to create an account. Simply click "Place Order Without Account". Then type in whatever you want for your name, street address, phone number and e-mail. Just be sure that with your fake e-mail you set it up as email@example.com. The computer doesn't know if it is a real address or not. But it does recognize if it isn't set up properly.
4. Type in the correct City and State and Zip Code. This information is used by the computer to determine shipping costs.
5. Click "Continue". When you submit the information, (most of which is fake) you will be forwarded to a page that gives you options for shipping. In the shipping section, click the arrow. A form will come up that will list the prices of the various ways you can have the product shipped to you.
6. Click "Continue" and you will be forwarded to a page that will total the cost of the product and shipping. At this point, simply leave the site or turn off your browser. Note you have not put in your credit card number or even your full address. You can now send a money order to our address below. Or if you wanted to fax or call in your order, you will know what the total cost of the item(s) will be.